Layanan Bagi Pemesan

Bagi mahasiswa yang sudah pesan MKU atau MKDK tetapi belum dapat mengisi KRS, silakan datang langsung ke Kantor MKU LP3 UNNES di Gedung LPTK Lantai 2 pada jam kerja tanggal 20-22 Februari 2017. Persyaratan (1) Membawa bukti pemesanan (cetak dari Sikadu), (2) Membawa laptop untuk pengisian langsung. Catatan: Tim Jadwal tidak melayani mahasiswa yang tidak melakukan pemesanan. Bagi yang tidak pesan, silakan mengambil mata kuliah di rombel-rombel yang masih memungkinkan.

Kenapa HARUS datang?

Jawabannya adalah:

(1) Untuk memastikan yang sudah pesan dapat terlayani, (2) Kalau langsung dibuka, siapa yang menjamin kuota itu diambil oleh yang sudah pesan, (3) Untuk mengetahui rombel mana yang tidak tumbuk, sehingga langsung DIPILIHKAN oleh Tim Jadwal.

Solusi Pengisian KRS untuk MKU MKDK

126 thoughts on “Solusi Pengisian KRS untuk MKU MKDK

• August 6, 2017 at 8:01 pm

But no matter what they look like, A special wedding gowns will flatter our brides a lot.
    Yes, it is that easy, and all you need to know
    is some secret tricks. If, when shopping for kids clothes, you
    have a youthful child in tow, as well as he likes fashion,
    the task of clothes shopping becomes more difficult.

• August 6, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day.

It will always be exciting to read through articles from other authors
    and use a little something from their websites.

• August 6, 2017 at 10:52 pm

I do not even understand how I stopped up here, however I assumed this submit used to be good.
    I don’t understand who you are however definitely you’re going
    to a famous blogger in case you are not already.

Cheers!

• August 7, 2017 at 7:03 am

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this information for my mission.

• August 7, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the e book in it or something.

I think that you simply could do with some p.c.
    to pressure the message home a bit, however instead of that, this
    is great blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be
    back.

• August 7, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Hotmail can be an Internet webmail service supplied by Microsoft through its Windows
    Live platform. Given the amount of attacks targeted at free email
    service providers, including Windows Live Hotmail, changing your password regularly is a way.

• August 7, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Wow, this post hit me directly in the feels.

Not a lot to say…. I’m gonna leave this favv site here lol

• August 8, 2017 at 6:32 am

tirage de carte tarot travail carte de tarot l’amoureux tirage tarot voyancelle logiciel gratuit pour jeux de tarot tirage
    tarot gratuit de qualite jeu de tarot en ligne sans inscription tirages oracles cartes et tarots gratuits tarot indien de l amour tirage tarot gratuit oracle tirage
    de tarot gratuit horoscope.fr tarot tirage 32 cartes tirage tarot gratuit immediat et fiable tarot
    divinatoire lambert tirage tarot choix gratuit tarot des anges tirage gratuit
    tirage tarot gemeaux tarot divinatoire de marseille gratuit tirage tarot indira voyance gratuite par tchat tarot tirage tarot de marseille gratuit et immediat tirage du tarot gratuit en ligne sans inscription tirage tarot reponse par oui ou non

Comments are closed.

Unit MKU dan MKDK : Welcome !

Authorize

Lost Password

Please contact the administrator.