Dalam rangka persiapan Ujian Akhir Semester Gasal 2016/2017 MKU MKDK, Pusat Pengembangan Kurikulum, Media Pendidikan, MKU & MKDK mengadakan rapat koordinasi ujian akhir semester Gasal 2016/2017 MKU MKDK pada tanggal 13 Desember 2016 di Ruang Rapat Lantai 2 Gedung Laboratorium LPTK Universitas Negeri Semarang.

Rapat dibuka dan dipimpin oleh Ketua Pusat Pengembangan Kurikulum, Media Pendidikan, MKU dan MKDK. Rapat dihadiri oleh Kasubbag akademik semua fakultas, Kabag dan seluruh Kasubbag di LP3, Dosen MKU-MKDK, dan staf Pusat Pengembangan Kurikulum, Media Pendidikan, MKU & MKDK.

Tujuan rapat koordinasi ujian akhir Semester Gasal 2016/2017 MKU MKDK adalah untuk memperkuat koordinasi tim kerja MKU-MKDK dalam pelaksanaan kegiatan ujian akhir tersebut. Rapat yang berlangsung pada sore hari pukul 16.00 WIB tersebut membahas  tentang mekanisme distribusi lembar jawab ujian, pembagian tugas tim, penyampaian masukan dari fakultas dan koreksi kegiatan tahun lalu, sampai dengan mekanisme pembayaran honor kegiatan untuk tenaga yang terlibat.

Hasil Rapat Koordinasi Ujian Akhir Semester Gasal 2016/2017 MKU MKDK adalah perlunya tindak lanjut dari point-point yang dibahas dalam rapat koordinasi yang akan dilaksanakan oleh  tim, akan diadakan perbaikan prosedur dalam Ujian Akhir Semester Gasal 2016/2017 MKU MKDK sesuai dengan masukan dan kesepakatan dalam rapat koordinasi tersebut.

Dengan rapat koordinasi ujian akhir Semester Gasal 2016/2017 MKU MKDK, diharapkan kegiatan Ujian Akhir Semester Gasal 2016/2017 MKU MKDK dapat berjalan lancar dan tertib.

Rapat Koordinasi Ujian Akhir Semester Gasal 2016/2017 MKU MKDK

124 thoughts on “Rapat Koordinasi Ujian Akhir Semester Gasal 2016/2017 MKU MKDK

• August 4, 2017 at 2:09 pm

tirage tarot amour gratuit en ligne immediat tirage tarot 5 cartes en ligne tarot de marseille gratuit amour argent travail se
    faire tirer les cartes tarot gratuit tirage tarot gratuit persan tarot gratuit 5 cartes tarot de marseille gratuit travail tarot l’amoureux la roue de fortune la papesse le jugement le diable tarot
    de marseille tirage gratuit avigora tarot divinatoire oracle gratuit tirage
    des tarots de belline tirage de tarot gratuit avenir tarot gratuit immediat 32 cartes
    tirage tarot amoureux avenir tarot gratuit 2015 tirage tarot general
    carte tarot de marseille gratuit tirage tarots et oracles gratuits meilleur site de tirage tarot en ligne
    tirage du tarot gratuit du jour tarot tzigane de l amour gratuit tirage en croix tarot de
    marseille gratuit

• August 4, 2017 at 11:07 pm

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your web
    site, how coul i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.

I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright transparent concept

• August 5, 2017 at 12:20 am

of course like your web-site but you have to take a look at
    the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth however I’ll certainly come again again.

• August 5, 2017 at 12:35 am

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed
    to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty
    penny? I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

• August 5, 2017 at 6:15 am

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.

Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
    I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks

• August 5, 2017 at 6:59 am

Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and
    I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

• August 5, 2017 at 10:55 am

That is very attention-grabbing, You’re a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and sit up for in the hunt for more of
    your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

• August 6, 2017 at 4:26 am

It’s awesome to pay a visit this website and reading the views of all friends about this
    paragraph, while I am also keen of getting know-how.

Comments are closed.

Unit MKU dan MKDK : Welcome !

Authorize

Lost Password

Please contact the administrator.